Adminer Editor is both easy-to-use and user-friendly database data editing tool written in PHP. It is suitable for common users, as it provides high-level data manipulation.
- Interface to select and edit data ready for your client
- Table and column comments are displayed instead of identifiers
- Separate set of login credentials different from the real database user and password
- Single database per one instance of Editor
- Links to referenced records
- Works with the name of a referenced record, not its ID
- Displays images stored in BLOB
- Displays checkbox and icons for BOOL
- Uses national format for DATE
- Allows sending messages to e-mails found in table
- No edit or display of SQL commands (only in HTML comment)
- Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle
- Supports both PHP 4.3.3+ and PHP 5 with enabled sessions
- Available in Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian, ... (29) - Create a new translation
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use (Apache License or GPL 2)
It is possible to use most of Adminer skins also with Adminer Editor.
To specify own server, username, password and database name, you have to define simple customization: Extensive customization options.
OSI Days 2010 presentation (download presentation and demo, video)