Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP. Conversely to phpMyAdmin, it consist of a single file ready to deploy to the target server.
Adminer is available for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL and Oracle.
Why is Adminer better than phpMyAdmin?
Replace phpMyAdmin by Adminer and you will get tidier user interface, better support for MySQL features, higher performance and more security. See detailed comparison.
Adminer development priorities are: 1. Security, 2. User experience, 3. Performance, 4. Feature set, 5. Size.
- Adminer 3.6.4 (.php, 282 kB), English only (.php, 201 kB)
- Adminer 3.6.4 for MySQL (.php, 226 kB), English only (.php, 150 kB)
- Source codes (.zip, 479 kB), Current development version
- Latest stable version (use e.g. by
- Change log
- Debian package, Arch Linux package, Wordpress plugin, Drupal module, Joomla extension, Moodle plugin, TYPO3 extension, CMS Made Simple Module
- Adminer is also bundled with Nette Framework (which this site runs on).
- Older versions
- Connect to a database server with username and password
- Select an existing database or create a new one
- List fields, indexes, foreign keys and triggers of table
- Change name, engine, collation, auto_increment and comment of table
- Alter name, type, collation, comment and default values of columns
- Add and drop tables and columns
- Create, alter, drop and search by indexes including fulltext
- Create, alter, drop and link lists by foreign keys
- Create, alter, drop and select from views
- Create, alter, drop and call stored procedures and functions
- Create, alter and drop triggers
- List data in tables with search, aggregate, sort and limit results
- Insert new records, update and delete the existing ones
- Supports all data types, blobs through file transfer
- Execute any SQL command from a text field or a file
- Export table structure, data, views, routines, databases to SQL or CSV
- Alter export for projecting changes to production database
- Print database schema connected by foreign keys
- Show processes and kill them
- Display users and rights and change them
- Display variables with links to documentation
- Manage events and table partitions (MySQL 5.1)
- Schemas, sequences, user types (PostgreSQL)
- Extensive customization options
- Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle - Improve your driver
- Supports both PHP 4.3.3+ and PHP 5 with enabled sessions
- Available in Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian, ... (28) - Create a new translation
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use (Apache License or GPL 2)
Usage: Just put the file